NorthLakes Community Clinic is now providing free, COVID-19 information to individuals in the communities we serve. To access this service, please fill out the form below so that the appropriate person can respond to your request.
A couple of important things about this resource. This is not a crisis line or should in any way replace your health care provider. Instead, we are simply trying to provide additional resources you might be seeking during this pandemic. If you are in a crisis, please call 9-1-1. Or, if you need an immediate response, please call the United Way hotline at 2-1-1 which is staffed 24/7.
Some examples of things we can help with include:
- How to get what you need while practicing social distancing.
- Connect to a Behavioral Health therapist for some tips on managing anxiety, stress or other factors that are a result of the pandemic.
- Guidance on staying well, overall self-care, and wellness tips during social isolation.
- Finding access to food for children, during COVID-19 school closures.
- How to navigate insurance coverage with a job loss due to COVID-19.
- Hand-washing and other hygiene.
- Helping to identify resources for people in unsafe living conditions.
- Connect to primary care at NorthLakes Community Clinic.
Our goal is to respond to requests received between the hours of 8 am – 5 pm within a few hours but depending on the nature of the request, it could take longer. The phone call you receive may come from a restricted number. Again, this is a community resource and should not replace your relationship with your healthcare provider.
To start a request, please fill out the form below.