Online Access to Your Health
In partnership with OCHIN, we offer our patients access to MyChart, a secure online portal where you can access your personal health information 24 hours a day.
MyChart Security Upgrade
To better protect your health information, MyChart will require you to perform two-step verification to access your account beginning May 19, 2023. You may opt out of this extra level of security if you wish. To do so, log into MyChart, navigate to Profile, then select Security Settings and click “turn off Two-Step Verification.” To learn more, watch this short video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=koPkT5piYUs.
Benefits of MyChart
Information at your fingertips.
There are many reasons to sign-up for MyChart, you can:
- View, schedule or cancel appointments.
- Refill prescriptions.
- Contact your provider via secure email message.
- Review billing and insurance information.
- Change your contact information.
- Link MyChart with other medical providers.
- View immunizations, medications, and allergies.
- View your children’s clinical information via proxy access.
- Access health education information.
- View discharge instructions.
How to Sign-up for MyChart from Your Desktop
Let’s walk you through how to set-up a MyChart account from the NorthLakes website.
Other Ways to Sign-up for MyChart
At your Appointment
Our staff can help you sign up for MyChart at your next appointment.
Contact Our Office
Call 888.834.4551 to speak to someone who can help you sign up.
Download the App
If you have signed up for MyChart and have a smartphone, you can access the free app. The app is available for both Android and iPhone.