Professional certificates obtained from The American Institute for the Advancement of Forensic Studies (AIAFS):
- Sex Crimes and Relational Paraphilic Attachments (RPA)
- Connecting the Dots: Family Violence, PTSD, Trauma and Grief
- Stalkers and Their Victims: psycho-Legal Interventions
- Exploring Etiology of Juvenile Sexual Homicide Offenses
Workshop certificates obtained from Minnesota Community Corrections Association (MCCA):
- Responding Effectively to Offenders with Mental Illness
- Rule 31 Training
- Chemical Dependency Assessment, Placement, Funding, and Treatment
Member of MN Community Corrections Association (MCCA)
Member of The American Institute for the Advancement of Forensic Studies (AIAFS)
Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice - Concordia University- St. Paul, Minnesota
Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice and Psychology with a minor in in Sociology - Hamline University, St. Paul, Minnesota
Associate of Applied Sciences in Investigative Sciences for Criminal Justice - Century College - White Bear, Minnesota
Certificate Records and Information Management Specialist - Chippewa Valley Technical College - Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
I enjoy working in the community assisting patients with their social needs.
I enjoy bonfires, spending time with family and friends, and binge-watching YouTube.
I am here to support you, without any judgment. Together, we can assess your needs and get you to where you want to be in your life.